hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Saturday, February 11, 2006
Saturday, February 11, 2006
My first rose from a guy. How memorable. He simply gave it to me after I distributed lollipops.
He confessed and I'm happy all is cleared up. Please don't misunderstand, we're
just friends.
Past midnight. Il est minute et quarante. French went well, she was amazed even if my voice was trembling, and I'm fidgeting and half the time I'm just blinking at her...but comm skills sucked. Nonetheless, all over. No point talking about them.
Highlife friendship 'let's talk about luv' rocks.
So what's your language of love? Words of affirmation, gifts, service, physical touch or quality time. I'm not sure what's mine...probably not words of affirmation...not physical touch or services. I suppose mine is quality time.
Dance was awesome, I believe we really rocked the place. It's the best one of all amongst all the other practices...I've truly enjoyed seeing how people pick up steps and improve on them. Granted we may still look amateurish but
one day we'll be good. Really good.
Finally got back my pendant- spend over a hundred dollars on it...so that's about half of my angbao money gone. But it means a lot lot lot to me. At the same time, got suckered into becoming a member of Citigem, so i have its card with me. What is its use? I don't know...Counting down- study week is next week then exams then open house then SHORT HAIR.
Looking forward. Happy early Valentine's day folks.